Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thank you for reading my blog!

So, just for fun today, I checked out the stats of my blog on blogger. I found the results to be quite amusing and want to share them with you.

The most astonishing is the number of countries that people have viewed my blog from:

United States

1,260

Netherlands

344

Russia

107

France

72

Latvia

58

Iran

54

Germany

51

United Kingdom

26

Hungary

19

Japan

19


I thought this was very cool because I was beginning to think I only had at most three readers, my sister and maybe two other friends who also have blogs.

Most visited post: Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies

Number of all-time page views: 2183 (though I do wonder how many of those views were me just testing out the site)

In the last week, the following search keywords led to my blog:
Andrajos stew
albondigas for crockpot
albondigas for crockpot frozen meatbalss
albondigas soup recipe for crockpot
bittman japanese eggplant
college quick and easy mac and cheese
crockpot albondigas soup recipe
crockpot albondigas
crusted chicken teriyaki
how to make a simple chicken tostada

And most interestingly enough, #3 the most frequent referring site (after google and facebook) is my blog is on the list of 10,000+ food blogs at Very Good Recipes. I did not do anything to be put on this website, and my blog is #9694!

I had no idea my blog reached out to so many people from so many different places. So I'm quite excited to know that I have more readers than just my sister, two friends, and now, at least one robot =)

No comments: